Friday, July 24, 2009

Remodelling My Blog

Here's a secret.....

I'm actually a lazy ass who sometimes surf the internet & read blogs during office hours, feeling no guilt whatsoever over my non productive day and misuse of office facilities...... especially during streaks of crappiness in my life and days like this where just the thought of being productive hurts your brain.

So, I decided to completely slack in office today... and 'remodel' my blog layout and colours etc. I'm no artsy fartsy graphic designer ok, so the colours will probably look horrendous and the layout rudimentary..... but what the hell, its just for fun. No one's supposed to be ready all this crap anyway!

Still, if the colours are so bad it hurts just reading this... give me some suggestions on the colour ok.. I'm hopeless when it comes to matching colours.....

1 comments:

Anonymous July 24, 2009 at 8:34 PM  

i thought i went into the wrong blog lol. we have the similar blog layout now haha. the color combination is fine, it doesn't hurt my eyes though.

btw i did nothing in office too and my time was crawling like tortoise. whose blog do you read? share with me lol so that i have something to kill my time.

-J-

  © Blogger template 'The Base' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP