Monday, July 27, 2009

Me & Mrs. Jones

I flipped the CD book page by page, looking for a specific CD. On the 3rd page, I find it. Michael Buble's Call Me Irresponsible album... but I wasn't interest the whole CD, just ONE song... I've always had the bad habit of being a song picker, and right now, I was in the mood for that old time favourite of mine...

Alone in my car, I put the CD in, select the track, recline my chair and close my eyes in anticipation... The smooth sounds of the guitar and piano come on...biting my lips, I can't help but break into a cheeky smile as the singer croons:

Me and Mrs Jones, we got a thing going on
We both know that it's wrong
But it's much too strong to let it go now

We meet ev'ry day at the same cafe
Six-thirty no one knows she'll be there
Holding hands, making all kinds of plans
While the jukebox plays our favorite song

We gotta be extra careful
That we don't build our hopes too high
Cause she's got her own obligations and so do I
Me, me and Mrs, Mrs Jones, Mrs Jones, Mrs Jones

Well, it's time for us to be leaving
And it hurts so much, it hurts so much inside
And now she'll go her way, I'll go mine
But tomorrow we'll meet at the same place, the same time
Me and Mrs Jones, Mrs Jones, Mrs Jones

Infidelity, secret meetings, forbidden passions; damn, I love this song for all the wrong reasons...

I smile because I enjoy the smooth sounds of the music, I smile because I find the lyrics evoking and teasing... I smile because I'm looking for my Mrs. Jones too. ;)



Me And Mrs Jones - Michael Buble
FREE MP3 DOWNLOADS @ MP3-CODES.COM

6 comments:

Anonymous October 1, 2009 at 12:53 AM  

OMG i totally into this song but ever since u changed the play list i stop listen to it as it was so so. didn't know you could really blogging for so long and been faithful to your gfrd. think perhaps you can watch "unfaithful" movie its super enticing and erotic. you are a wise man that what goes around comes around. as i am quite prepared that why i can afford to play. lol i like to be just a passerby that happen to drop by and admire you in as a writer.

Love,
POD

Anonymous October 1, 2009 at 1:01 AM  

>.< who knows what happen "next". :)

Cheers,
POD

Compulsive Blogger October 1, 2009 at 2:37 AM  

Don't worry POD, I think this song will be back soon. I just put the other song on a whim. I think Me. & Mrs Jones song suits this blog of mine more.. the beat is right, the words are right..

Yes, someone else has actually told me to go watch that movie. I think I will try to find it and watch it, but from the sound of the plot, I'm not sure if it'll drive me to be more faithful or go quickly start an affair Haha..

Yes, I've been blogging a long time (other places, other less interesting subjects), only recently started to write about sex. Don't give me too much credit for being faithful all this while.. I don't know how long that's gona last! There's a constant worry that one day I just get TOO horny.

I'm glad u enjoy my writing. :) It's always nice to know people enjoy the things you produce.

U sound like you've got quite a few tales to tell there. Any u wana share with me? ;) Was sort of 'playing' have u been doing? and what IS coming next? Hehehe...

Anonymous October 3, 2009 at 6:12 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous October 3, 2009 at 6:13 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
~Zhenna~ December 18, 2010 at 3:59 PM  

Nice! Another one is "Secret Lovers" by Atlantic Starr.

  © Blogger template 'The Base' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP