Monday, November 9, 2009

We made love, with teardrops on her cheeks...

She gives out a small scream as I tried pulling the towel off of her. Her hands grab at the corners of the towel tightly as I yanked even harder..

"Aaaahh!..". she shouts, as I successfully take the towel off, revealing her naked body. I give a naughty smiles as I throw the towel to one side.

She turns to the mirror, and starts poking at her tummy and her thighs... "You see, I'm so fat. Sometimes, I really wonder what is it in me you see. SO UGLY." she says, widening her eyes and making a funny face at me.

I stand up, and turn her around, holding her by the waist.... and yank her towards me, our hips joining one another.

"UGLY.. Who says ugly? How dare you talk bad about my woman!!" I reply.

"I may have no sense when it comes to cloths and fashion, but I will have you know, that I happen to be an excellent judge of people... and I have EXCELLENT taste when it comes to women. So don't you dare say other wise ok?" I added as I mockingly poke at the fats at her arms.

She gives me a knowing smile, as she feels my erection growing underneath my pants...

"Why hello there.... what do we have here?" she says starts brushing the front of my pants.

I raise her hands and wrap them behind my neck as I pulled the rest of her body towards mine, her bare breast and nipples rubbing against my chest. "We have unfinished business, that's what we have" I whispered into her ears.

We start kissing, as I rhythmically turn her body left to right, gently rubbing her nipples against my body. She gives a moan, and as the she does so, I kisser her deeper, burying the sound in between our locked lips. I lead forward, the the both of us gently crash down on the bed. Her hands leave my neck, and slowly start pushing my shorts down and away.

I lift her up and place her center of the bed. and come on top of her. I run my lips down her neck, kissing her skin every few inches downwards, from her neck line, to her breast, down her navel, and finally to her crotch, teasing her a bit before coming back up again, kissing her lips deeply again.

I stop, and look down at her, her eyes wide open, her hands laid at her side, a look of total submission on her face. I know it's her favourite position. Me being on top. Me being in control. She enjoyed that. I pull her body close to mine, and slowly spread her legs, positioning myself to enter her.

She looks a bit surprised. "Don't you want a blowjob?" she asks. I smile. She knew how much I enjoyed her blowjob, and she knew exactly the way to give them to drive me crazy every single time. I never needed to ask for a blowjob. She gave them to me eagerly and willingly; something I was infinitely pleased about.

"Shhhhh.... no talking." I whispered in between a smile. "You can give me the blowjob later..." Right now, I just wanted to make slow, gentle, passionate love to her. She closed her eyes, as I slowly guided my manhood inside of her. I felt her body arc and her moans escaped her lips, as I entered all the way.

Her hands reached behind my back and clasp each other as I thrust long gentle strokes, burying myself completely in her and pressing up and holding after pushing all the way in before taking it almost completely out. I placed my hand behind her neck to support her and giving her quick light kisses, keeping the distance between her body and mind just enough so that her nipples rub against me as her body moves to my strokes.

"I love you... I love you so much... " she tells me in between the kisses and strokes...

I reach out and run my fingers down her cheeks. "I love you too beautiful." I feel a drop of water along her face and thought it was my sweat, dripping on her. Only..... I wasn't sweating at all.

It was her tear drops.

I wiped the tears away from both cheeks, and just continued kissing her. There was really nothing much to say. It was a moment of tenderness, of vulnerability, of love... and all I felt I could do, was hold her tighter, and make love to her, all night long if possible. We just kept at that position.... and I focused all my energies on her, her body, and the sensations we were giving each other. I held and I held and I held, and finally, when I could not hold the floodgates anymore, I came; my slow gently strokes turning into long hard powerful ones releasing all my fluids , deep deep into her as I moaned deep and loudly. Her hips, gyrating to mind, her moans, echoing mine.

My muscles loosen, as we stay motionless on the bed. The contractions slowly fading. The muscles in my leg twitching so hard, even she could feel it. We continue kissing each other..... small, quick kisses.

"I'll miss you.. I'll miss you so badly..." she tells me....

"It's OK dear... its OK. Everything will be OK. I'll miss you too... but everything will be OK.." I whispered into her ears.

2 comments:

Ezenn November 11, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

Another beautifully written post... an emotion stirring piece. may your love stand the test of time & distance. looking forward to your next blog.

hope u have been enjoying your stay on our little island :)

Compulsive Blogger November 12, 2009 at 1:42 AM  

thank u Ezenn! It's gona be a somewhat challenging time I guess. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, hoping for the best. :)

Oh yes... there's plenty to like on your little island, just too bad everything's so darn expensive. (i hope we're talking bout the same island here...Pulau Batam rite? lol)

  © Blogger template 'The Base' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP