Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Moments that Take Front Seat

I used to love this show so much.I just remembered why


**********************************

I was loosing her
Guess I knew I had to but....

I want to stay, you know that. You got to know that more than anything...
But there was nothing more I could say except 
"I'm sorry......"

"I'm not..."

I wanted to stay there in that night 
more than anything I'd wanted before
But I knew I couldn't 
I was 15, I slept under a roof my father own, 
in a bed my father bought
Nothing was mine, 
except my heart, 
and my fears 
and my growing knowledge
That not every road was going to lead home anymore

*********************************

Moments like that never really leave you
You try burrowing them at the very back of your mind
But they often end up taking a front row seat in your heart 




0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Base' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP