Thursday, December 31, 2009

Serendipity on this New Year.

Hey,

If you read this, that means you've been faithfully coming back here, despite my lack of any interesting post to publish. A lot has been happening in my life.....both of the decent, normal but mundane kind, as well as the secret, hidden but utterly amazing kind of things.

Just none I really want to post here.. for reasons I don't really know how to explain only to say that whatever words I have to say concerning those things do not belong here. They belong somewhere else, it a space of it's own.

The most common thing I've been writing about in this small little corner of cyberspace that I occupy is about sex. I assume this is the reason why you choose to come back here. You want to read about sex. It's the same reason I get more hits here although I hardly say anything of real worth here beyond sex, infidelity and fuck buddies than I do in other places where I share my mind.

But I have no juicy sex related topics to share with you. I write this because I just wanted to talk to some of you. There have been a few of you who have consistently hanging around, dropping comments (sorry I have not been replying) and just choosing to read the who load of crap I write; everything from chimpanzees to Tiger Woods to prostitutes and Bangla workers. It is to these people that I write.Chances are, I will probably never meet or get to know any of you. But I know that behind every pseudonym used to leave comments to me, there is a real person behind that keyboard communicating with me. I would like to nod my head and acknowledge you. I don't need to name you, if you read this, you will know if it applies to you. By the same token, do acknowledge that I too am a normal person, with a normal life, with normal (and some abnormal) issues to deal with. I will not always have some juicy story to share and reveal. Life isn't always that controversial for me. There are other parts of my life which I do not blog about here because, well, that's not what this blog is for. Do not come checking into this page expecting something interesting to be there every week.

I don't know what you expect to be reading everytime I post something new, but just let me say that this ISN'T a sex blog. I write about sex, and I divulge details about sex and what have you, but that is not the what this is about. Neither am I some casanova with an infinite number of conquest of women to tell you, nor some S&M practitioner that does all sorts of kinky stuff... If you want to read about sex, sorry to disappoint you.

I don't really know if this blog still serves any purpose at all, beyond me just sharing things I'd rather not say in my other blogs. But if I do write anything here at all from here onwards, they will be things that go through my mind, and in some instances, glimpses of my life. Our world so caught up with instant gratification these days. A website hardly gets beyond 2 paragraphs on its first page to make an impression on it's reader before the reader decides to click X. I offer no instant gratification or quick and easy reads. If you do enjoy the things I have written so far, it would have been because you actually read through the things I've been saying. And it's people like you I like having around. If you find my mind and my thoughts interesting enough.. hang around OK... I hope it will be regardless of whether or not I blog about sex. As for the rest of you, you can delete me from your bookmarks now.

Whoever you are, I just want to wish you a very Happy New Year for 2010. I learnt something new recently. It's called serendipity. It's when you start out on your journey, searching for one thing in life that you think will make you happy or complete or better or whatever. But along the way, you accidentally stumble upon something else, that proves itself to be of equal or if not more value to your life. Isn't that beautiful? I have experienced serendipity.. right from this blog. I thought I was looking for something through this blog.... but I found other things instead, things that I now consider such defining moments in my life. And the most amazing part of it all was, I didn't even see it coming. So, for you my friend... you who read my blog.. in addition to good health, happiness and love (with essence of ginseng) that I wish everybody this year round... I wish that in the coming year...in whatever you do... you will find serendipity in your life.



0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Base' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP