Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Its About Passion




Free MP3 Downloads at MP3-Codes.com


When I first decided to start this blog, I placed this song permanently on my page, so that everyone who arrived here would hear it. It fit perfectly because this was the emotion I was basically trying to convey at the time.

It's a song about an affair between a man and a married woman; about forbidden passions; about lust; about PASSION..... even when you know its wrong.

That was why I put it there.

It wasn't just about sex.

It was about PASSION.

Sometimes I wonder if anyone gets thats...

2 comments:

Anonymous October 8, 2010 at 12:34 AM  

reminiscences fond memories indeed this song caught my attention!!!

Cheers,
POD

Compulsive Blogger October 11, 2010 at 1:20 PM  

LOL... cheers POD. ;-)

  © Blogger template 'The Base' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP