Saturday, June 12, 2010

Panty Sniffing

I just read about this serial panties sniffer living on the east coast. The police were raiding his house thinking he was paddling drugs. They didn't find any, but he was addicted to something alright.


Movies have often portrayed sexual perverts to be guys who jump into other peoples backyards and steal women's panties to sniff while jacking off or something. I always thought stuff like that belong in the movies and never in real life. But I guess even the movies had to get their ideas from somewhere.

This whole panties sniffing thing has always fascinated to me. Something about consuming the smell of a woman's vaginal secretions is suppose to turn them on. It's almost like their harmless little way of 'getting a piece' of the woman without actually having her. Like they get to experience not the sexual sight or touch of another woman, but at least the smell of it. The thing that intrigues me is that these urges can be so powerful to them that they actually go out and steal some panties to get high. I wonder how many people are there really out there with this sort of neurotic obsession.

But there is one thing I do know... it is the alluring power of a woman's scent. I know I've said this many times before, but a woman's scent really is a major turn on for many man.. well... at least THIS man right here. I find that women generally smell very good, and each woman has a distinct smell. To tell you the truth, it turns me on. It attracts me to them, it makes me want to draw close... like how a bee can't help itself from being attracted to honey. I think smell stimulates me more than usual compared to other guys. Most men are very visual creatures. They respond primarily to visual stimulation - cleavage, short skirt.. anything that reveals skin. Those things DO turn me on too... but when you add that with a whiff of a woman's natural scent... I find it practically irresistible.

But let me just make this clear OK... I don't steal and sniff womens panties.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Base' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP