Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Cow Gets Thrown Into Sea After Being Raped by Horny Young Man

Did you read this? 

Teenager Passes Out Marrying Cow He Had Sex With

"In his defence, Alit admitted to the act of bestiality but claimed the cow, which he believed was a young and beautiful woman, had wooed him with flattering compliments."

Boy did I get a kick out of reading that.

There are only 2 possibilities. Either he's a real hardcore BBW (Big Beautiful Women) fan with seriously in need of new glasses... or he's totally into bestiality a.k.a Animal Sex a.k.a Screwing your neighbourhood cow.

But I think the prospect of going to Bali for a holiday may seem somewhat less appealing for some after read this, especially for those who are big and fat, or were born a cow.

I pity the guy. I mean, I'd faint too if I were told I had to marry a cow (of the animal variant I mean... though the human one's pretty bad too). But then again, he should have thought twice before sticking his dick where no man has gone before. He said he thought she was a women seducing him with flattering comments. I guess "MoooOoo" is some sort of pick up line in Bali. 

The part I didn't quite like was when they actually drowned the cow. That's not right. I think the cow had more right to faint and the guy deserved to be thrown in the sea. 

The proper headline should be "Cow Gets Thrown Into Sea After Being Raped by Horny Young Man"

Cheers people

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Base' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP