Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sex in the twilight years


Have you ever wondered how sex would be like for you 30~40 years down the line from today? When you're all old and wrinkled, your skin doesn't seem to fit your body and your hair is turning gray. Would you still feel sexy and horny like you do now? Will your erection be as half as hard as it is now or last half as long? Will your boobs be so sagging they only ever point south? Is doing the cowgirl going to break your back and crush my bones?

Truth be told, I haven't thought about it much at all... and I don't plan to for another 20 years at least..

I'm adamant on enjoy all the sex I have now, while my body is still in its prime and I haven't gone senile. I want to savour every kiss, remember every touch and engrave every sensation into my mind. From the softness of her lips, the smell of her hair, the gentleness of her skin, to the firmness of her breast as I caress it, the warmth of her pussy as I penetrate her and oh... the 'unbelievable-out-of-this-world-fuck-your-brains-silly' pleasures when she takes my cock in her mouth sucking greedily, gently gliding up and down with her lips while rolling her tongue over my dick head. I want to enjoy all of this as much and as often as possible while I'm still looking like someone you'd go to bed with (even if it's just barely, lol) without having to ask for 5 shots of whiskey first... And you still looks like some semblance of a woman with feminine curves and charms as oppose the typical fat old 'ah ma's' you see in the morning market carrying their baskets and umbrellas

Hopefully, when if I do reach 60.. I'd have had enough sex to last a lifetime.. if that were even possible and would not have to fret about it too much about a non existent sex life.... Also, by which time, I guess it's only natural that our sex drive isn't quite like it is right now.. constantly on overdrive.

But if I were to still be (somewhat) sexually active in my old age, capable of nothing more exciting than cheekily squeezing my partners breast in front of a camera, I'd ask for nothing more except to be just to be as happy and as content as this man and woman you see above..

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Base' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP