Sunday, April 10, 2011

Threesome

He just sat there and watched

… as his girlfriend sucked greedily on my cock, making lusty moans as she held my cock in her tiny hands and stuffed it into her mouth. I turned her around and felt her pussy. Dripping wet. Now I knew for sure that she was enjoying every minute of it.

Earlier she had showed some hints of her intent by coming real close and brushing her body against mine.

I spanked her ass gently and she responded. She liked it I know. I mounted her from the back and pumped long, firm strokes, holding her hips and slamming it against my manhood.

And all this while I was watching the dude.. just sitting there, contented to see his woman go wild with ecstasy with my cock.

"So this is how a threesome feels like..." I must admit it felt so fucking good.. yet so fucking surreal at the same time.

Her moans got louder and louder. My cock was getting harder and harder. I knew I just had to unload my cum inside of this hot minx. I banged her harder and harder, allowing my moans to come out in tandem with her. She knew I was cumming… her hands clawing at the bedsheets…

I let it all loose… banging her pussy with all my might… watching her beautiful ass going back and forth..

And all this while.. he just sat there and watched.

I withdrew and she turned around with a smile on her face. Her hands were still rubbing at my thighs… she still wanted more.

She asked me to sit down and sat on my cowgirl style. I was already limped.. but she started rubbing her pussy against my cock anyway. She wanted more. It was then I realized “Fuck, this is one horny bitch.”

He bended over and whispered into her ear.. but it was loud enough for me to hear.

“Did you enjoy it?” he asked.

And like a giddy schoolgirl being asked to go for prom for the first time, she nodded her head eagerly.

I shook his hand and gave her a hug and said goodnight as I showed them the door….. walking behind him, she couldn’t resist turning back and giving me a quick glance and smile. I smiled back. 20 minutes later, I get a message from the man.

“We really enjoyed it.. ESPECIALLY her.. Looking forward to meeting you again.”

The man wanted me to fuck his girlfriend again. I must admit – I certainly had no self esteem issues falling asleep that night.

I woke up in the morning with a smile on my face. Like one having just awaken from a night of sweet dreams. Or was it?

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Base' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP