Monday, April 18, 2011

A Complement.. Or Not..

“I don’t usually like Chinese guys. He’s one of the really rare ones which I’d seriously go after. If I weren’t already with Ricardo, I’d so go for him already.”

“He’s quite handsome, has a good set of teeth, tall, good build, broad chest, and just really really nice. I could just eat him up!”

And while saying all these words, the person speaking hand their hands all wrapped around me, body hugging closely to mine.

The rest look on at me. They said that coming from this person, it’s a huge complement… because this person rarely ever gives such open praises to people.

I wasn’t sure where to look or how to reach.

On one hand, I was seriously flattered. I never consider myself eligible or desirable in any way. I’ve always been Mr. Nice guy… Not Mr. Nice Ass guy. To hear this I could actually be sexy (or at least desirable la…) to the a nice boost for my self esteem.

But I had two issues.

This was also the same person who just told me barely ten minutes ago that they thought Bruno Mars was so handsome. When the same person tells me that I’m handsome….. I was thinking… “you mean.. handsome like Bruno Mars? Ermm……okaaay…. ”…. No offense to Mr. Mars.

The second issue was this. This person giving me this complement… was in fact… a DUDE. Yes, he’s man… a gay one at that. And he was saying all of this in front of his gay partner… who nodded to me in total agreement.

So ya… totally mixed emotions.

I finally find confirmation that I do have some sort of sexual appeal after all..but then I discover that the I’m attracting horny gay men instead of beautiful young girls.

Life...........always full of surprises.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Base' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP