Monday, March 15, 2010

Poison

She holds my hand, glances at me sideways and flashes me one of those disarming smiles of her. A smile I'm sure has worked it's way into the hearts of countless men before me.

She winks.

I grin.

"You're quite the charmer aren't you big boy?" she says in her slow seductive voice.

"Now, aren't you the temptress" I reply with a smile.

She leans forward slowly, half biting her lips, looking at me straight in the eye not once blinking, daring me to look downwards at her plunging neck line. 

I look straight into her eyes and hold her gaze. But not before my eyes betray me. For a split second, they work their way quickly down and up again. 

I just undressed her with my eyes. She smiles knowingly. She knows she's got me.

Slowly she comes near me, bringing her face closer and closer to mine. She comes close to my ear, letting her lips gently brush my ear lobes. A tingling sensation shoots straight from my ear, down my spine, all the way to my loins.

"You have no idea baby..." she whispers and gently nibbles my ear lobes before letting go.

I close my eyes and inhale her scent. I catch a hint of her perfume. It's the one by Christian Dior. So intoxicating you know it's trouble, yet you can't stay away from.

The name?

Poison.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Base' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP