Monday, July 12, 2010

Muscle Men

I was doing the somewhat gay-ish act of looking at some pictures of male body builders.

Not that I'm turning bi-sexual or anything. A friend of a friend was just posting his pics up on Facebook and I couldn't help but feel curious. From the comments, most women seem to be more intimidated rather than attracted to these sort of men with supersized muscles. I'm talking about Arnold Schwarzenegger He-Man kinda stuff.. Like this


But I was just curious.. how come more women don't find these sort of bodies appealing? I mean, isn't sexual and physical attraction a lot about a person's body? Men are attracted to women who have big boobs, round asses, long legs, small waist. Women on the other hand are attracted to men with strong arms, broad shoulders, six packs, tight ass and (hopefully) a generous dick to boot.

When you look at a body builder, isn't he supposed to epitomize what all men aspire to be, and what all women desire to have? If the underlying need of all women is to feel safe and secure in the arms of a man, doesn't it mean that these guys should be top of the list?

And yet they aren't. Or are they? I don't really know. I think I need to start surveying some women for a good answer.

I do know that universally, ALL women do find a guy like this sexy and would be willing to drop their panties at a minutes notice.


But looking around, I feel somewhat apologetic towards the women around here. I mean.. the lot of us normal guys (me included) are a far cry from how Brad Pitt or even Arnie looks like in terms of build. In fact, I do believe that there are more hunky, well build western men than there are Asian men. The only Asian men with any sort of six pack are usually the skinny ones that look malnurished more than anything else. The rest of us usually look more like this.



Give or take a few pounds of course....

;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous July 13, 2010 at 1:16 AM  

Oh brad pitt slurpy and beckham too !!!!!! Both just delicious man. :) I also think angelina cool too but she f*** toO many ppl. Anyway gay is easy to do it with no emo attach but not for woman. That's all about it.

Cheers,
pod

Compulsive Blogger July 13, 2010 at 11:08 AM  

"I also think Angelina cool too but she f*** toO many ppl" - Hahaha... Good one.

This means that if I wanna increase my chances of hooking up, I need to start being gay!

  © Blogger template 'The Base' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP